Upgrade from 2.2 to 2.2.1
You apply patches to keep your copy of MyMeeting copy updated. From time to time, bug fixes will be released for a certain version and it's recommended to get these bug fixes for your copy.
Here are 2 ways of doing it. Use SVN if you installed MyMeeting using SVN last time. Or choose the download method if you're not sure.
- go to your MyMeeting root directory (eg. /var/www/mymeeting)
- run svn switch https://svn.oscc.org.my/mymeeting/branches/2.2.1
- your copy is now updated
- example of svn switch as shown below:
- Go to here to get the patch
- Download the patch (eg. the bug fixes for version 2.2 is in the format 2.2.x)
- Replace the existing MyMeeting files with the new ones
- Your copy now is updated